What is Fiery Diffuser™
Designed to deliver essential oil blends to indoor spaces, Our State of the art diffusers can help you access more energy, focus, calm and rest, all with the touch of a button. Fiery Diffuser™ gives you the same refreshing feeling as standing near a waterfall, while gently adding essential oils into the air you breathe.
They are a simple way to enjoy the 100% natural benefits of essential oils and their cool mist preserves the integrity of your blends
Benefits of Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. It enhances both physical and emotional health.
Aromatherapy has long been used to cleanse the air and promote soothing feelings in the environment. Using essential oils in a diffuser is an enjoyable and effective way to experience aromatherapy in your home.
1) Cleanses the air-- Essential oil diffusers can clean and purify the air without chemical sprays or heavy duty cleaning. Through air diffusion, a few drops of essential oil can deliver therapeutic aromatherapy throughout one or more rooms while clearing the air and creating a pleasantly fragrant environment. A room or home that smells musty, stale or smoky can easily be remedied by diffusing orange, grapefruit, bergamot or lemongrass oils. Using basil essential oil can help reduce allergens with its antimicrobial properties. Tea tree oil is great for disinfecting the air from bacteria and viruses, and it also boosts immunity to help prevent illness.
2) Promotes Good Sleep-- One of the best and most well-known uses of essential oils is their ability to help you unwind at the end of a hard day. Many essential oils can promote neurotransmitter activity in your brain, and stimulate the release of the hormones, serotonin, and dopamine, leading to restful, uninterrupted sleep. Excellent sleep oils include bergamot, sandalwood, and lavender.
3) Relieves Pain- Another use of an essential oil diffuser is a pain reliever. It gives relief from headaches, sinus, joint pain, or pain arising from overworked muscles. Adding peppermint to an essential oils diffuser can sooth nausea, sooth migraine headache pain, improve digestion, and reduce allergic reactions. Oregano is great for respiratory disorders, heartburn, and relieving menstrual pain. Sandalwood oil can ease the symptoms of sore and strep throat.
4) Reduces Stress & Anxiety--Many people diffuse essential oils to reduce anxiety and promote calmness of body and mind, Chemicals in essential oils might trigger smell receptors in your nose that send messages to the part of your brain that controls your mood particularly, oils like lavender, frankincense, neroli, and chamomile.
5) Boosts Immune System Controls Appetite Increases Energy- Many essential oils have antibacterial and antiviral effects, which can help protect your immune system once they are inhaled Some essential oils are known for interacting with the limbic system (the emotional side of our brain) and turning off our desire to eat, which can help with weight loss If you regularly feel fatigued or lacking energy, certain oils, such as grapefruit, cinnamon, lemon, and orange are great for giving you a critical boost to energy and mood
6) Bug Repellent- Essential oils are great bug repellents, so putting lemon or citronella oil into your diffuser can keep them away all day. If you’re someone who shrieks when you see spiders, you may want to try peppermint oil to get rid of them. Peppermint oil is considered to be a natural insecticide.